IPPA Membership Fees
Full Member €220
Only full-time practising Professional Photographers who have successfully completed the Applicant membership process may be considered for FULL membership of the Association. You must be registered and have valid Public Liability Insurance cover in the industry standard amount of €6,500,000.
International Member €200 (Overseas)
Subject to Council's approval, any person who has been a FULL member of the Association and is now resident outside Ireland, or who, if resident in Ireland, would be eligible for FULL membership and is already a member of his/her National Association.
Inplant Member €180
A professional photographer not in public practice.
Student Member €25
Any person studying a recognised academic or technical Photography course for career purposes.
Retired Member €50
Members who were previously FULL members can opt for this category when they can demonstrate that they have clearly retired from the business of professional photography.
Auxiliary Member €50
Persons who are deemed to be supporters of, contributors to and or sympathetic to the Association.
IPPA Group Insurance Facility
Full Members and successful Applicants can avail of this scheme.
- Only on the attainment of FULL Membership shall a member be included in the Association's published List of Members and be entitled to describe themselves as such in any advertising, display medium or publicity.
- FULL Membership subscriptions are valid for a period of twelve months and are due to be paid monthly by Direct Debit or in full by cheque or credit card.
- Only FULL members shall have the power to sign or to vote at a general meeting of the Association.
- The age of majority be taken to be the minimum age that a person may be accepted as a FULL member of the Association.
- Subject to certain conditions a Corporate subscription rate is available for companies with more than two FULL Members of the Association.
- All other membership categories are paid once a year at renewal time in December.
- Any member wishing to resign from the Association must do so in writing giving three months' notice. All outstanding fees due to the Association to be honoured (IPPA Constitution, Article 5).
- It is assumed that resignations not submitted in this manner will constitute in membership of the Association as continuing.